WooCommerce order pickup and delivery from store plugin is a top Woocommerce plugin for local order pickup and delivery which allows the customers to choose order pick up slots from the store as per their convenience making it easier for them to save their time and get a hassle-free pick up from any location in their vicinity. Apart from the pickup facility, the customers can also get the delivery from any store. This plugin allows the customers to choose the desired delivery date/time and also enables them to do live tracking of the delivery.
Some of the amazing features of this plugin are listed below!!!
- This plugin helps the customers to select a pickup location along with pickup time slot or choose the desired delivery time slot before placing the order.
- Users will be able to select store location, date and time during checkout.
- Above mentioned fields can be shown at billing/shipping fields or as the shipping methods.
- Admin can define store locations along with the address of the store, google map location, operational days and business hours , holidays, minimum and maximum delivery /pickup time, price, etc.
- Admin has got various setting options related to pickup and delivery. Pickup and delivery fields can be shown/hidden as per the requirement.
- Admin can define for which shipping method pickup/delivery fields need to be shown at the time of Checkout.
- Admin can enable the google maps with the default latitude/longitude, zoom, map type, etc.
- Users can easily locate the store location for pickup using Google Maps, in case of pickup
- For order delivery, users can pinpoint their delivery address on google map.
- Admin can easily import / export store location data.
- Admin and store owner have got an option of checking a detailed report of order pickup in graphical representation.
- This plugin allows the Admin to define various store locations along with their addresses, days/time of operation, holidays, location on map, minimum and maximum time before which the order can be picked from the store and so on.
- Pickup locations can be shown at billing/shipping fields or as the shipping methods. At the time of placing an order , the customer can select pickup locations by two ways; either at the time of selecting billing method or at the time of choosing shipping method. Both the options of selecting pickup locations are available for admin which allows the user to choose any one of them as per convenience.
- Admin can also choose for which shipping methods pickup options need to be shown This feature of the plugin allows the admin to choose the particular shipping method for which the option of pickup from the store can be enabled. By using this option the admin can easily decide for which shipping method the pickup option needs to be shown and enabled..For e.g. You can define pickup options to be available for multiple shipping methods like pickup and free shipping both. This helps you to use that shipping method feature as well.
- Admin can define pickup slots and make sure only one customer per slot is alloted: This feature allows the admin to assign time slots to every customers who comes up at the store for order pickup and can also be assured that only one customer is allotted per slot which allows the store owner to assist only one customer at a time and by doing this the customer also feels more valued and proper social distancing can also be maintained.
- For each product, admin can define available locations, so if a user selects a product then only available locations are shown instead of showing all locations. Whenever a user selects any product ,only the locations available for pickup of that particular product are displayed in the dropdown and the user gets a chance to easily select any location which is nearest.
- Admin can define the cost for each pickup as well as define min order amount after that free shipping will be applied. At the time when the order is placed by any customer an option of defining the cost of pickup and shipping is given to the admin. By using this feature the admin can easily define the minimum amount of order placed after which the customer can avail the facility of free pickup of order.
- Each pickup location can be grouped as per locations. The admin can group all the pickup locations and can display them by grouping them on the basis of some criteria e.g area wise locations. Suppose there are 3 different pickup locations in any one area so all the three locations can be grouped together in one area making it easier for the user to choose the desired location and the time is also saved.
- Users will be able to select pickup points i.e. store locations, date and time during checkout. Before placing the order , the user gets an option on selecting the pickup points of the order along with the desired day and time at the time of check out.
- Users can find the location on google map or select the location as a drop down. At the time of picking up an order from the store the user can also find the location on google map and can easily find the location of the store on the google map which helps the user to easily find the pickup location.
10. Each store location will receive an email on order placement. Once the order is placed the store owner receives an email that consists of the details of the order placed. The customer also receives an email that contains the details of the order as to what will be the time of pickup, which slot is allocated to that particular order and so on.
- Admin can define primary delivery location with days/time of operation, min and max time of delivery, the price per km, etc. This feature of the plugin allows the admin to define one primary delivery location also known as the main delivery location which includes the days and time of operation of the store, minimum and maximum time which would be required to complete a delivery , the price per km, etc. This main delivery location will be used during checkout against the user-selected date and time for validating delivery date and time.
2. Admin can show/hide delivery date, delivery time, store location from settings page. The admin has got the right to show/ hide delivery day, date, time and store location from the settings page according to their own wish.
3. Admin can restrict one delivery per time slot allocated. The plugin allows the admin to restrict one delivery per time slot allocated which ensures each delivery is done in a stipulated period of time.
4. Admin can create delivery users with roles as delivery-person. The admin can create delivery users from the user’s page with a role as delivery person who will be responsible for each delivery allocated to them. The allocation of delivery to delivery persons can be done in two ways:
a) Random Allocation
b) Manual Allocation.
5. Admin can view the ratings of each delivery person. Once the delivery is done by the delivery person, the admin can also access the ratings of the delivery person and can always analyze the performance of the delivery person.
6. Admin can define the cost of delivery as per the distance or fixed price. An option of defining the cost of delivery is also available to the admin in-store location section. The cost of delivery can either be defined by the distance as to how much far away delivery is located from the main store location or can be defined at a fixed rate.
7. Admin can define the max distance till which delivery can be done. The maximum distance also termed as the last spot of delivery can also be set by the end of admin which means the maximum distance beyond which the delivery will not be done.
8. Users can select specific date and time of delivery during checkout . After placing an order, before proceeding to the payment gateway the users can select a specific date and time of the delivery as per convenience.
9. Delivery date/time can be shown at billing/shipping fields or as the shipping methods both. At the time of placing an order , the customer can select Delivery date and time by two ways; either at the time of selecting billing method or at the time of choosing shipping method. Both the options of displaying delivery date and time are available for admin which allows the user to choose any one of them as per convenience.
10. Users can select the delivery location on a map, making it easier for the delivery boy to find the address. The plugin allows the users to select their desired delivery location on the map which also makes it easier for the delivery person to reach the location.
11. Upon delivery, users will be able to send a feedback/rating option. Once the delivery is done, the user will get an option of sending feedback and ratings to the delivery persons.
Integration with Google Maps
- Can Search nearest store location – In this plugin, Google Maps allows the user to search for a nearest store location which makes it easier for the customer for order pickup.
2. Can locate store – The user can easily locate a store in the vicinity by looking on the map. This feature also allows the user to look for various stores available and identify them on Google maps.
3. Can check exact address on map – This feature also allows the user to check the exact address on the map itself. Whenever any customer selects a store for order pickup the complete address of the store is also displayed on the google maps which makes it easier for the user to locate the store.
4. Directly select the store from Maps – This feature of the plugin allows the user to directly select a pickup store from the map.
5. Nearest Store Auto select – Google maps also ask for permission of detecting the location of the user, if allowed the nearest location of the store from the user’s address can be automatically selected by the plugin.
6. Navigation Help – By using this feature in the plugin, the user can get help in navigating to the nearest store location.
7. Allows Users to select delivery addresses – By using Google maps in this plugin for delivery, the user can select his own address making it convenient for the delivery person to track the exact location of the user.
8.Can locate the store and Customer Location – The delivery persons upon receiving orders can locate the address of the store for which the customer placed an order and also locate the location of the customer for delivery.
9. Navigation – The Google Map feature in this plugin allows the delivery person to navigate easily towards the location of the customer.
10. Can calculate Delivery charges through maps – Whenever there comes an option of delivery charges to be calculated on the basis of per Kilometer, Google maps help the store owner to calculate the charges easily by giving out the exact kilometers of the distance to be traveled.
11. Can help in finding the Best route – Google maps help the delivery persons in finding the best route for reaching the desired destination.
- This plugin allows you to import your store location data. The file which needs to be imported must be in CSV format.
2. The imported data can be in any format and it is not at all necessary that the data should be in a particular order of columns.
3. The imported data can then be managed in the plugin and can be arranged as per requirement
4. A dropdown is given for selecting every field of uploaded files against the database field of store location allowing the import of data in an easier way
5.The plugin also allows the user to export his store location data.
6. The data can also be downloaded in a CSV format and exported to another system.