Woocommerce Order Delivery
Let your customers select a time slot for their delivery enabling them to choose a specific day and time .This plugin allows the Admin to define main delivery store’s day / time of operation, holidays, minimum and maximum time before which the order can be delivered from the store and so on. Also before placing the order , the user gets an option of selecting the address of delivery making it easier for delivery person to locate the address using Google Map.
Delivery Made Easy with WOPDS
Suppose you’re a Pizza delivery restaurant owner and have the option of delivering online. A customer buys a large size cheese burst pizza by selecting the delivery location on google map with delivery date & time.
- Delivery date, time & location on Google Map
- Operating Hours
- Radius Shipping & Delivery Fees
- Delivery Person and Live tracking
Delivery Date,Time & Location
Choose delivery date & time during the checkout process. User can select delivery locations on Google Maps allowing the delivery person to easily locate the address.
- Display delivery date & time field
- Show / hide these fields from admin settings
- Make this field required / optional
- Disable weekdays, holidays or any non operational days
- User can select delivery location on Google Map ( Optional )
Operating Hours & Minimum Time
Admin can define delivery opening and closing hours and also define break opening and break closing time. Suppose you’re a pizza store owner and it takes approx. an hour to prepare / deliver the order, you get an option of defining minimum time after which the order can be delivered.
- Define store delivery operational hours
- Configure store working days
- Define minimum time for order delivery
- Notification of Delivery slots available
Radius Shipping & Delivery Fees
Suppose the admin wants to restrict their delivery distance i.e the maximum distance beyond which the delivery will not be done, this can be easily manged by our plugin using the feature of Radius Shipping.Admin can also define delivery fees.The price can either be defined as the per the distance of the delivery location or a fixed amount
- Restrict Delivery based on Store & Customer Address distance calculation
- Set maximum distance / radius in km
- Delivery fees can be computed as a fixed price or as per distance
Delivery Person & Live Tracking of Delivery
The admin can create users with a role as delivery person. Delivery person receives an email notification of the order placed and the delivery person login in the system and can track the location of delivery. Customer can also view the live location of delivery person, if enabled.
- Live tracking of delivery
- Email Notification to Delivery Person
- Delivery person can locate customer’s and store address on Google Map